Monday, March 24, 2008

Coyote Creek Cafe

Although I have been going to the Coyote Creek Cafe for years (ever since I started at Cascadia), but waited until today to post because I went today. The pizza is amazing: they use thick slices of pepperoni sliced into sectors, whole roasted garlic cloves, and the bases can be anything between red sauce, white sauce, olive oil, and pesto. Their calzones and appetizers are pretty good, too. One I really liked is a fried flatbread that comes with half a head of roasted garlic and a large slice of gorganzola.

I would really recommend trying this place out if you live in the Seattle area. I try to limit myself to once per month, since the food's a bit much to eat too often. By the way, I always go to the one in Kirkland; it's right next to the transit center.

No comments: