Thursday, October 16, 2014

Salt Lake City (2014-10-10, 11, 12)

Snapped a bunch of photos while visiting a friend. We walked quite a bit.

NOTE: My GPS was not functioning on this trip, so I was only able to approximate locations on some of the photos after the fact.

This is mainly just a gathering of tweets from the trip.

More after the break…

Day 1

There's a bike path from the airport to the city, but it's only open during dailight hours.

I called it dead and ordered a new one after getting a bit too angry at it.

Since my friend was going to be arriving soon, I gave up on sleeping and walked around a bit. I didn't feel too well at the time.

Day 2

We met up with one of her friends for lunch, then walked around together for much of the rest of the day.

We ended up going through City Creek Center again, then to Temple Square.

And walked around some more.

As they were tired, they walked back to the car her friend had brought in order to get back to the hostel. I just hoofed it until I found a bike share station, then made use of it.

I ended up beating them due to some complications with their journey.

Day 3

Couldn't take the trail back since it was closed. Light rail also didn't start running until after my flight departed.

No comments: