Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Twitter Over the Years

Similar to a similar post I did on Facebook, here are some charts summarizing my tweet counts. First off, each year's total since I joined in 2008:

Next, the overall by-hour:

And, of course, the by-hour with each year as a separate line:

Past the jump are the by-hour per-hear charts as well as some comments on them.

First off, the big spike in 2012: I became much more social and active on Twitter that year. I feel as though I hadn't given it as much attention as Google+ in 2011, but apparently it still got more than 2010, and I became even more after after that. I met some new friends on Twitter, which is why.

I don't really have much of an explanation for the huge spike in 2010's early mornings. Perhaps it had something to do with that being a time during which I socialized with a certain individual pretty much every day.

No comments: