Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I feel like I got absolutely nothing done today.

Walked over Queen Anne

On my ~4.1 mile walk, I took some pretty sweet photos with my new camera. Below is just the cover image.

Walking Insight

After that, I put together a blog post comparing walking versus driving and how it changes our perspective on transportation.

Farmers' Market

I did my normal Sunday thing, but also got some fancy soaps while there!

Friendship Insight

It'd take too long for me to go over everything, but the key lesson learned here is that people other than me also try to glean more meaning from what others say than what those others originally intended. I no longer feel so alone in the world!

Random Photos

My new camera inspired me to take some random photos of elements of my life, too.

Vegetable Roast

And, of course, tasty food for the week!

Yep; I'm lazy.

1 comment:

Aishi said...


Just making sure that you will read.

I don't understand why you are doing this. If it's because i'm talking more to tady, I'm really sorry.

I hope you feel better now, you won't have any contact of me. Unless you want to.

If you want to contact me again, feel free. I won't scold you or get mad or anything related...

I don't regret all the feelings I had about you, I'll keep most of them. If you want to act like this, ok then, fine. I just don't understand your motives...


There are many things I would like to say, but I feel that you are trying somehow to hurt me with words (that's a really childish act, btw) so I'm not going to extend this email to avoid an endless conflict.



Hope to see you again anytime soon.